Here are the five most popular posts on this blog from the last 40 days:
- Trippy – Tomorrow’s Biz Trip Planning Tool? (Trippy is a mash-up of Google Wave, Google Maps and Lonely Planet content)
- Travel 101 (a 4-minute video introduction to the travel category, and four posts covering Travel Data 101)
- Travel Procurement’s Fighting Words (started by a slam against using procurement principles in the travel category)
- Future Innovations in Airline Distribution – Condensed (a summary of problems and innovations needed in the airline distribution channel)
- Why Travel Disses Procurement (explains the friction found between travel and procurement staffs and what to do about it)
I’m surprised that two of these posts don’t relate directly to travel procurement (“Trippy…” and “Future Innovations…”). You’re saying it’s OK to cast a wider net in terms of topics. Cool. I’ll continue to bring in this type of content from time to time. What else would you like to see here?