Today and tomorrow I’ll give you my take on the topics covered here at the Masters Program in Washington, D.C. This is a small invitation-only event that gets attended by a fairly senior crowd in the business travel industry.
If you’d like to tee up a question on any of the topics, please leave a comment here at the bottom of this post. I’ll do my best to bring it up, either here at the event or afterwards with the relevant speaker.
The full agenda is here; the key topics include:
- End-to-End in travel booking and payment
- Global regulation and legislation
- Face-to-face versus virtual meetings
- The ROI on travel
- Meetings management
- Change management
- Travel programs and global consolidation
- Impact on travel of technology’s standardization
- GDSs efforts to deliver relevant content
I’ll put my notes as comments under this post. Please do likewise if you see anything of interest here!