Wondering where “gamification” will show up in your travel program? Have a look at SERKO’s self-booking tool for a peek at the future:
The first-ever one-day workshop devoted to sourcing airlines was a big success (see results here), so we’re doing it again. Matthew Patterson and I will lead the session on April 14th in Atlanta. (Sold already? Register here.) The agenda is tailor-made to those folks wanting a deep understanding of these key topics:
- How airlines price corporate accounts – what really matters
- Understanding your true leverage – quantifying Buyer Power
- What’s better than benchmarking – and why?
- Bid analysis – or a best guess?
- Future fare mix – why your discounts will vary, and maybe by a lot
- The solution to discounts tied to unpredictable inventory
- Alliance bids – good, bad or just ugly?
- Scenario modeling 101
- Spotting – and avoiding – unachievable goals
- What to do about ancillary fees Continue reading