I’m Scott Gillespie and I’m keen to share with you my views about innovation in the travel industry. My credentials? I’ve led and co-led a wide variety of innovative initiatives over the last 25 years.
- Led ARC‘s contribution to BCG’s Travel Recovery Insights Portal
- Led numerous machine learning initiatives using travel agency and airline data
- Co-led the development of ARC’s omnichannel retailing strategy and corporate development efforts
- Designer of tClara’s Air Clarity and Trip Friction corporate benchmarking tools
- Developed the Total Cost of Travel and traveler friction concepts
- Lead inventor of the hotel clustering concept
- A.T. Kearney’s global expert on travel sourcing way back in the ’90s
- Founder and CEO of Travel Analytics; invented software for airline sourcing engagements for the Fortune 500 (1999-2006); sourced more than $20 billion of air spend; sold to (now) SAP
- Author of a U.S. patent covering airline bid analysis
- Lead designer of a top-ranked airline CO2 calculator
- Speaker and trainer at travel industry conferences worldwide
- Corporate sales trainer to most of the North American airlines
- MBA, University of Chicago
I cover a variety of travel topics. Most relate to innovation, distribution and corporate travel issues. Connections on LinkedIn are welcomed.
Please let me know if I can be of any help to you. You can reach me at
+1 216 272 1637 (Eastern Time Zone) or at
Thanks for visiting!