I’m Scott Gillespie and I’m keen to share with you my views about the travel category. My credentials? I’ve worked as a strategic sourcing consultant specializing in travel for more than 20 years. Some highlights:
- A.T. Kearney’s global expert on travel sourcing (1991-1999)
- Founder and CEO of Travel Analytics; conducted airline sourcing engagements for the Fortune 500 (1999-2006); sourced more than $20 billion of air spend; sold to (now) SAP
- Author of a U.S. patent covering airline bid analysis
- Designer of the Air Clarity benchmarking tool
- Developed the Total Cost of Travel and traveler friction concepts
- Lead inventor of the hotel clustering concept
- Lead designer of a top-ranked airline CO2 calculator
- Speaker and trainer at travel industry conferences worldwide
- MBA, University of Chicago
I cover a variety of travel topics. Most relate to innovation, distribution and corporate travel issues. Connections on LinkedIn are welcomed.
Please let me know if I can be of any help to you. You can reach me at
+1 440 248 4111 (Eastern Time Zone) or at
Thanks for visiting!