If you’re going to NBTA’s Convention in Houston next week, and you’d like to catch up – let me know! I’ll arrive on Saturday afternoon, and leave on Wednesday afternoon. No firm plans yet for dinner on Sunday or Monday, but a few of us are thinking about Tex-Mex on one of those nights…if that sounds good, you’re invited – the more, the merrier!
Here are a few things I’m planning to check out at the Trade Show:
- TRX’s TravelTrax and Travel Analytics offerings
- Concur’s Breeze
- BCD’s and Cornerstone’s integration with TripIt
- Egencia’s Airfare Benchmarking tool
- GetThere’s integration of video conferencing options
- Rearden Commerce’s latest UI
- New tools in the meetings space from firms like Meetings Analytics, MeetingTrader, and SpeedRFP
Education sessions I’ll be at:
- Sunday’s all-day Travel Procurement Workshop (teaching)
- Monday morning’s session on Video Conferencing (panelist)
- Tuesday morning’s session on Hotel Sourcing (co-presenter)
There are lots of other great educational sessions…I’ll make as many as I can.
What are you going to check out? What would you like to me to report on?
Hope to see you there!